Monday 21 November 2011

party season

party season (read party food and beverages) is no good for the waistline, and yet it is optimum time for frock wearing! such an evil combination! haha

i am currently 10 stone despite not having been to a gym for over 6 weeks due to moving house/ being on holiday/ starting new job

i went to have a look at a few this last few days but none of them had a patch on my old gym in Brum :'( i miss my old gym! but i have a wardrobe full of cute size 10 frocks that i have no intention of getting too fat for so it's either new gym or running round the block and i just don't think the pavement is good for my knees darlings!

so there you have it... my inner skinny b*tch is trying to keep a grip on my sugar & booze intake but peer pressure is rife... i'll keep you up to date!

No comments: