Friday 26 March 2010

Let them eat cake

Today I ate cake. And pizza. And drank cider. And missed the gym. I think you should know that nobody is more disappointed in myself than me!!!

Okay the cake I can explain. The other half's birthday.. can't not eat birthday cake!

The pizza was bad timing. I had a bad day at the office. No time for lunch and then 'birthday pizza' arrived as the station was 3 years old today... who can resist?

The gym wasn't happening as soon as I committed to a third slice...

The cider has just been consumed because it's Friday and it's been a busy week folks... plus I feel like now it's been the Budget Superstar it's the right thing to do!

The weekend will be a sociable one so more calories no doubt but come Monday, oh yes, I am sooo back on the wagon! I will be donating the Ginger Nuts in my drawer to charity (or the sales team haha)

No comments: