Thursday 11 June 2009

dastardly scales


i was at my mum's the other day and her weightwatcher scales told me that i was just 65kg! that's 10stone 3lbs... not bad at all for my target of 10 stone by my bijou beach holiday in 5 weeks!

but the gym scales where i weigh myself regular tell me i'm 67kg! hello? that's a massive difference! now it was first thing in the morning so you can forgive a difference of a couple of lbs maybe but that's it - so what am i to think?! at this painful stage of the final few lbs it's too painful to keep weighing myself.. and pointless...
but that beach weekend is fast approaching! haha
anyway, i guess i'll assume i'm the lighter! haha
after a break of just a week at the gym (holiday in Scotland actually) i went yesterday and really hurt my thighs doing my new inline lunge - crikey that better be doing some good! my pt says if it hurts it needs doing the most! and my thighs are a trouble spot for me...
trying to be really good on the sugar front this month too, fallen off the sugar free wagon for a while now, but not crazy crazy just slowly slowly which i think is worse long term for badhabit forming... but how can i have birthday cupcakes and keep those lbs off?!
argh!

No comments: