Tuesday 27 January 2009

the biscuit aisle

by crikey my will power was tested yesterday!

i was in my local supermarche when i got the worst sugar craving of the year!

i thought perhaps there was something bread-like to munch on but decided against it, then i thought perhaps a juice will stave off this orrible craving - but this took me past the cakes - oh jeez how i looked longingly at them cupcakes! haha

sufficient to say i've still not kicked my post-chrimbo sugar habit!

i been all angry and narky last week and now i realise why, its the sugar junkie me asking 'show me the biscuits!'

i will not let mr sugar beat me! i'm having grapes at the cinema later and if it means having a spoonful of honey after my dinner tonight then so be it!

and my top tip for sugar hankering in supermarkets? a natural snack bar thankyouverymuch

phew!

No comments: